Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Korea, Day 四

Unfortunately, still not feeling great.

Fortunately, had some acupuncture this morning that cleared up my system.

Fortunately, listening to:
"Cold Water" by Damien Rice. (Appropriately, it was pouring outside almost all day.)

Fortunately, I spent most of my time indoors at Lotte Department Store in Myeong-dong.

Consumed today (in chronological order):
  • abalone porridge and clementines (home)
  • cappuccino (Konditorei in Hongdae)
  • potato soup and seafood pasta (Nolita's)
  • sweet red bean pastry and grapefruit juice (Lotte)
  • spicy noodle stir-fry (Lotte)
  • fruit and French toast (Hongdae)
Also, after dinner my mom and I headed to Daehang-no, an area famous for Marronnier Park and the surrounding galleries and theaters. There, we almost collapsed laughing while watching 라이어 (Liar), Part I. If you understand any Korean and you haven't seen the Liar comedy plays yet, I wholeheartedly recommend you go next time you're in Seoul.