Fortunately, had some acupuncture this morning that cleared up my system.
Fortunately, listening to:
"Cold Water" by Damien Rice. (Appropriately, it was pouring outside almost all day.)
Fortunately, I spent most of my time indoors at Lotte Department Store in Myeong-dong.
Consumed today (in chronological order):
- abalone porridge and clementines (home)
- cappuccino (Konditorei in Hongdae)
- potato soup and seafood pasta (Nolita's)
- sweet red bean pastry and grapefruit juice (Lotte)
- spicy noodle stir-fry (Lotte)
- fruit and French toast (Hongdae)