- It’s never too late to start the night.
- It’s never too late for banana pancakes.
- Climate change is definitely not a linear progression.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the funniest creation since cheese gimbap.
- Foot massages = instant happiness
- Restrooms should not be hidden in a corner of the second floor.
- Exercise is a whiny, attention-seeking, and high-maintenance (but ultimately loyal) friend. (Our relationship’s been on the rocks lately, but we reconnected at Lifetime last week.)
- Nothing is permanent. Until it involves A.K.
- Shipley’s is a divine gift to the people of Houston.
- Foolishness is sometimes purity in disguise.
- I will probably graduate college with no marketable abilities.
- Fortes fortuna adiuvat.
Friday, January 8, 2010
A few things I’ve been reminded of this break
Posted at 8:32 AM