Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 1 Avaliação

  • Taking 6.5 credits might not be a party.
  • Every Yalie should try to take Marvin Chun's PSYC 110 course before graduating.
  • From Monday through Thursday, I have ten minutes between classes for lunch.
  • No class should be two hours long, even if it's Intensive Elementary Portuguese.
  • On the other hand, I might need all the help I can get: Portuguese has nine oral vowels, five nasal vowels, ten oral diphthongs, and five nasal diphthongs.
  • And til (the tilde sign over vowels such as ã) is somehow pronounced "cheeu"...Help?
  • I happily discovered that grits are served every morning in Commons (but the Yankees apparently missed the memo and think it's a decent idea to eat grits with honey or brown sugar).
  • I will go to the gym every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:30 a.m.
  • Just published the Winter 2010 issue of Business Sphere magazine, a new Yale undergraduate publication. Check it out: