- Taking 6.5 credits might not be a party.
- Every Yalie should try to take Marvin Chun's PSYC 110 course before graduating.
- From Monday through Thursday, I have ten minutes between classes for lunch.
- No class should be two hours long, even if it's Intensive Elementary Portuguese.
- On the other hand, I might need all the help I can get: Portuguese has nine oral vowels, five nasal vowels, ten oral diphthongs, and five nasal diphthongs.
- And til (the tilde sign over vowels such as ã) is somehow pronounced "cheeu"...Help?
- I happily discovered that grits are served every morning in Commons (but the Yankees apparently missed the memo and think it's a decent idea to eat grits with honey or brown sugar).
- I will go to the gym every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:30 a.m.
- Just published the Winter 2010 issue of Business Sphere magazine, a new Yale undergraduate publication. Check it out:
Friday, January 15, 2010
Week 1 Avaliação
Posted at 11:13 AM