- Chocolate-covered bananas
- French toast
- J. Press
- Ice cream (melon)
- Learned how to sew buttons
- Lull in workload (before midterm season)
- Electric shaver replacement blades
- Greece's economy will be backed by E.U. leaders...hopefully?
- Snow - I despise the cold, but if it's going to be cold anyway, it might as well be nice to look at.
- Sriracha sauce
- Tteokguk (떡국)
- Watching videos of Carnaval in Portuguese class
- Yale Divinity School
. . .
Using Lasers to Zap Mosquitoes
« After hundreds of mosquitoes (which were kept in the hotel bathroom until showtime) were released into a glass tank, a laser tracked their movements and slowly shot them down, leaving their carcasses scattered on the bottom of the tank. While the demonstration was slowed down for public viewing, Mr. Myhrvold said that normally the lasers could shoot down anywhere between 50 to 100 mosquitoes per second. »