- My first time cooking rice (i.e. washing and pushing the correct buttons on our cheery-voiced pressure cooker)
- Seeing Max and Josh and Aunt Judy
- Lots of tteok
- Cuddling with Niki (sad I’ll be missing her first birthday in two weeks!)
- Goode Co. Barbecue
- Return of Mother from Seoul yesterday
- Goodbye to Michael until Thanksgiving (begins basic training next week)
I’m currently sitting at the airport, trying to block out the drone of CNN foretelling imminent world doom and my new Gate 30 neighbor discussing her entire life story over the phone.
CT/Long Island for the weekend; Seoul on Monday!